- 2022-2023 School Calendar
- 2022-2023 School One Page Calendar
- Alton High Guidance Department/Transcript Request
- About Alton School District
- Board of Education
- Current Bids
- Discipline Improvement
- District Updates
- Early Childhood
- Employment Opportunities
- Food Service
- ISBE Assessment Survey Results Tracker
- New Student Enrollment
- Special Education
- Title I Schools
- Title IX
Alton Community Unit School District #11
Student Online Registration for 2021-2022
PreK– 12th Grade
Student registration for returning PreK-12 students is now open for your convenience. If your child is currently enrolled in the Alton School District, resides at the same location from which he/she was enrolled last year and will be in PreK through 12th grade next year, you will be able to take advantage of the online registration process. Never has there been a better time to register your returning student from your own personal computer or device! Student fees can be paid online, but they do not have to be paid at this time to complete registration. Fees must be paid by July 30, 2021.
K-12 Families that have changed their address or require a Homeless Declaration are required to complete the enrollment/registration process in person. If discrepancies in enrollment information are found, students will be blocked from online registration until updated residency information has been provided. Additionally, you must have a certified copy of the student’s birth certificate on file to complete the online registration process.
Online Registration Procedure (video link)
- You will need a valid email address and a Skyward Family Web Access login (student logins will not work) in order to begin the online process. If you do not have a Skyward Family Web Access login and password, the parent of record needs to visit www.altonschools.org and click the 2021-2022 Online Registration tab.
- If you do not have access to a computer or the internet, or if you would feel more comfortable with someone to guide you through the online registration process, computers and staff are available at the ACUSD Administration Center. Call Katie Held at 433-7827 to schedule an appointment.
Students not eligible to complete online registration
- Families with a new address, different than the address submitted during enrollment.
- NOTE: All new students to Alton CUSD #11 and those with address changes must prove residency to enroll / register. (The district reserves the right to verify all residency information).
- Families with name changes or guardianship changes.
- New Kindergarten students who have not completed the enrollment process.
- Families declared as Homeless.
- Families that have not submitted a certified copy of their child’s birth certificate.