- ACUSD#11 COVID Decision Tree
- Alton Athletics
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- District Homeless Plan
- District/School Report Card
- Erin's Law
- Field Trip Guidelines for Chaperones
- Highly Qualified Teachers and Staff
- Illinois Sex Offender Information
- Intervention Library
- ISBE Assessment Survey Results Tracker
- Parent Observation Request Form
- Parental Chain of Command
- Registration Information
- Science Fair Information
- Title I Schools
- Volunteer Handbook
- Voluntary Student Accident Insurance
- Wellness Policy
- Young Authors
- YWCA Child Enrichment Program
2021-22 BUS TRANSPORTATION SCHEDULES ARE LISTED BELOW.
Stop times are estimated and may fluctuate based on traffic and weather conditions. Students should be at their bus stops 10 minutes before the scheduled time and wait up to 10 minutes after before calling the school or bus company.
If an expected stop is not listed, please contact Illinois Central at 466-5400.
Thank you in advance for your patience during the first few days of school!